Re: debian.ch AGM 23th February 2012 19:15 in Bern

On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 16:34:24 +0100, Luca Capello <luca@pca.it> wrote:
> Hi there!
>
> On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 09:06:34 +0100, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
> > On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 22:28:55 +0100, Gaudenz Steinlin <gaudenz@debian.org> wrote:
> >> The AGM will be held on the 23th March at 19:15 in Bern. I'll announce
> >> the exact place and agenda later. As in previous years we'll combine the
> >> AGM with a nice Fondue meal.
> >
> > Sorry, I messed this up completely. And thanks to Philipp to point this
> > out. The AGM will be on the 23rd FEBRUARY! The dates in the subject and
> > body of my previous announcement are wrong. Time and place stay the same.
>
> This should be announced to debian-events-eu@ as well, as we did in the
> past:
>
>   <http://lists.debian.org/874o9rrlcu.fsf@gismo.pca.it>
>   <http://lists.debian.org/4BD5A2B0.2090702@debian.org>
>   <http://lists.debian.org/20091208085917.GA9903@piper.oerlikon.madduck.net>

I think this makes only sense for the formal invitation including the
agenda. I'll send this as soon as possible.

> >> I did not yet receive any agenda item proposals.
>
> Usually, we have until 2 weeks before the meeting to finalize the
> agenda, so items should be added to the Git repository:
>
>   <http://git.debian.ch/v/docs.git/tree/HEAD:/sitzungen>
>
> Please note that we have not finalized the last AGM, if I am not wrong
> this means that everything should be rediscussed or at least
> reapproved.

The decisions are made and legally binding. We just did not publish the
minutes yet. I'll do that in the next days. No need to rediscuss
anything. We just have to approve the minutes from last year, but that
as usual and does only concern corrections of factual mistakes, not
rediscussing anything.

> I could probably have 2/3 other items, but not now.

As I'm away next week I would prefer to finalize the agenda this week.
Please just mail your items to the list. This is the easiest way for me.

> >> Luca and Martin are you willing to serve on the board for another
> >> year? Anyone else willing to serve on the board?
>
> Despite my announcements in the past, I will be in Genève for another
> year, so I am able to serve (again) on the board.  Obviously, if anyone
> else would like to do that, I can easily step down.

Nice.

Gaudenz