Re: [Debconf13-ch] Meeting 16/11 1845 in Bern, Theaterplatz 2

Hi there!

On Tue, 15 Nov 2011 16:01:58 +0100, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
> As already announced some time ago next meeting will be held tomorrow in
> Bern.
>
> Place: Theaterplatz 2, Bern, Meeting room in the office of the Adrianos
>        Bar, 3rd floor, Entrance beside the bar
> Time:  18:45 - 21:45

JFTR, here my schedule for those who would like to join by train:

- IC 737 (departure from Genève at 16:36, in Lausanne at 17:18 and
  arrival at Bern railway station at 18:26), then Tro 12 (from
  Bahnhofplatzthe at 18:32 to Zytglogge at 18:35), arrival at the
  location around 18:40.

- Tro 12 (departure from the location at 21:45 straight, the bus leaves
  Zytglogge at 21:54 and arrives at Bahnhofplatzthe at 21:57), then IR
  2542 (departure from Bern railway station at 22:04, in Lausanne at
  23:15, in Renens VD at 23:24, arrival in Genève at 00:04).

> I'll post a more detailed meeting agenda to the wiki later. But the main
> topic for this meeting is the venue evaluations/visits since the last
> meeting, the state of the bid for Zurich and Fiesch and the preliminary
> budget.

FWIW, I have not received any news from Fiesch since my first contact on
2011-10-25, sot I will call them again in the early afternoon.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca