Re: [Debconf13-ch] Meeting 16/11 1845 in Bern, Theaterplatz 2

Hi all.

As already announced some time ago next meeting will be held tomorrow in
Bern.

Place: Theaterplatz 2, Bern, Meeting room in the office of the Adrianos
        Bar, 3rd floor, Entrance beside the bar
Time:  18:45 - 21:45

I'll post a more detailed meeting agenda to the wiki later. But the main
topic for this meeting is the venue evaluations/visits since the last
meeting, the state of the bid for Zurich and Fiesch and the preliminary
budget. For Zurich to stay in the list of possible host cities it would
be important to have someone who'll take the lead for the Zurich bid at
the meeting.

Sadly, I could not take part tomorrow, but I would be available either via eMail or phone.

Greets
Marcus