Re: [Debconf13-ch] Information about rooms at ETH Zurich (was: Re: Visit to the bunkers in Genève and LocationCheckList)

On Wed, 2 Nov 2011 12:45:24 +0100, Salvatore Bonaccorso <carnil@debian.org> wrote:

> There would be rent consts for the room, as this is not an ETH event.
> Furthermore it still depends on when exactly the conference would be
> as it is strictly not possible to have it during the term, or during
> the exam time. They said, when this is known more concrete
> clarification could be done.

I think the best time would be July or August. It's during the
university holidays in most countries. November would be another option
if accomodation prices turn out to be lower. I don't think this would be
the case in Zurich.

So please ask for prices in July or August.

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.