Re: Debconf13 meeting Tue 08/31/2011 1900 in Lausanne

Hello there,

As Kevin said we'd be really glad to welcome you in the Liip office in Lausanne (it's in the Rue de Bourg). There should be enough room for ~15 people or even more (I saw in the Doodle that there should be about 10 people, is that right ?). Just tell me if you're interested !

Greetings,
Sylvain