hello debianers from Switzerland

Good day friends,

some weeks ago I registered to this list, but have not yet found the
time to introduce myself.
I am Sascha Thomas Spreitzer, a bavarian Unix/Linux engineer living in
Basel, Switzerland and Forstern, Bavaria.

In the past I was engaged as an ambassador with the Fedora Project. By
personal reasons I decided to switch to debian.
So I am seeking for the Suisse debian community to get in contact with
the scene. :)

thank you very much for your time,
best wishes and looking forward to meet you all,
Sascha

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen / with kind regards,
Sascha Thomas Spreitzer

https://spreitzer.name/

Direkte Demokratie für Erding und Ebersberg auf Facebook:
http://miniurl.org/ED-EBE