Re: DebConf13.ch (was: Debian Project News - July 25th, 2011)

Hello Luca, and others,

I am definitely interested to see a debian conference here in Geneva.

I think we have an excellent location, easy and relatively cheap to fly
here or by train or car.

I think CERN and a number of international organizations should be
approached as sponsors. CERN is facing a financial crunch but they have
excellent facilities.

I have started the following page:

http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/Geneva

I look forward to working with you to develop a full fledged proposal.

Others seem to have a bit more preparation, so we should get on to it as
soon as possible, to be able to have something to show for the 30th.

Thanks,

Gerold Rupprecht

--
Gerold Rupprecht <geroldr@bluewin.ch>