Re: DebConf13.ch

On 07/27/2011 03:56 AM, Luca Capello wrote:

> Is anyone interesting?  Should we apply or at least ventilate the
> hypothesis to hold it in Switzerland?  Some reasons why I think we
> should at least announce it to the world:

I'm interested on it.

Few years ago I spoked about DebConf to one friend of me, which is also
a MySwitzerland event organizer. She told me that MySwitzerland will
help us organizing such event (in facts she regularly ask me if we are
ready to bid it). It seems that it is possible to have cheap conference
locations also in Switzerland.

ciao
	cate