Re: Debian.ch T-Shirts at DebConf 11?

Hi there!

There will be, as discussed at debconf-discuss@:

  <http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20110701.102502.79f6b08b.en.html>

> I plan to bring the remainder of my stock in t-shirts and umbrellas.

Thank you.

> Luca: Any things I have to take care about when doing so? Shall I
> fetch some more from your stock?

Well, I planned to ship most of the stock, but given that no one has
replied yet to my request for a postal address in Banja Luka, I was
thinking of bringing as much as I can with the motorbike (which means
around 20 SpaceFun/squeeze T-Shirts).

Axel, IIRC the last time we met you were not sure anymore about coming
with your van, so I did not count you as a possible transporter.  If
this is still possible, feel free to contact me in private to organize
the pick up ;-)

Thx, bye,
Gismo /Luca