Cheese & Wine Party at DebConf 11: Swiss participation

Hi,

Didier and Luca already mentioned months ago that they plan to bring
Swiss cheese (not sure about wine) for the Cheese & Wine part at
DebConf 11[1].

  [1] http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/CheeseWineBoF

While it's still not 100% sure that I will come with the camper van, I
currently plan as if will come with the camper van. The problem is
that the closest camping site is 25km away from Banja Luka and that's
very likely to far for a daily drive to DebConf. But the some from the
local team are looking for a closer possibility to stay with a camper
van. :-)

The alternative is coming with my 2CV which will at maximum have a
mobile refrigerator box.

Planning for DebConf also includes everything needed for Fondue and
Raclette. :-) I'll at least bring an electric caquelon and two or
three one-person candles- (tea lights; Teelichter) powered raclette
grills. So we at least should be able to offer a decent amount of
both, Fondue and Raclette. I'd say we try to buy proper bread or
potatoes locally.

But before I buy some cheese for that, I'd like to know what others
plan to bring to DebConf, especially if they plan to use my camper
van's fridge as mean for transport. ;-)

Luca, Didier: Any idea where and when we could meet for me taking over
cheese for Banja Luka? :-)

My current plan is to drive to RMLL in Strasbourg with the camper van
either on Friday late evening or Saturday morning. I'll drive back to
Zurich earliest Sunday evening, but maybe also later. I'll plan to
start the trip to Banja Luka latest on Thursday. So there is also some
room for some detour on the way back from Strasbourg. (In fact, I'm
sure I will make severals detours on the way back and not go straight
back home on the highway. The journey is the reward. :-)

BTW: Is there some need that I also have to transport some of the
wine for the party? Because I'd like to avoid that.

P.S.: Do we have some Swiss flag or even a Debian.ch flag? If not I'd
suggest we all wear Debian.ch t-shirts for the cheese and wine party.
:-)

		Regards, Axel
--
 ,''`.  |  Axel Beckert <abe@debian.org>, http://people.debian.org/~abe/
: :' :  |  Debian Developer, ftp.ch.debian.org Admin