Re: lists.debian.ch list archive: message-id indexing

On Monday 21 February 2011 14.23:53 Axel Beckert wrote:
> Luca Capello wrote:

> > If I really wanted to stress, I would ask to have the above as
> > 'https://lists.debian.ch/msgid-search/<msgid>', to match the "general"
> > <http://lists.debian.org/msgid-search/<msgid>...
>
> Ehm, with lists.debian.org, http://lists.debian.org/<msgid> IIRC
> suffices. And I think msgid-search is to cumbersome to remember.

Ok,

 lists.d.c/msgid/...
          /msgid-search/....
          /...

with and without ssl, with and without the angle brackets. whatever you want
:-)

and when I get aouround to move the db password out to a configuration file
I'll even publish the code, it was written in an attempt to learn something
about Python and DB-API2

cheers
-- vbi

--
OOXML is a baroque cliffside castle replete with toppling towers, secret
passages and ghosts: it is all too finished.