Re: Welcome the "Space Fun" (6.0.0/squeeze theme) T-Shirts!

Hi there!

On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 18:37:26 +0100, Axel Beckert wrote:
> Luca Capello wrote:
>> Only blue, given that the SpaceFun theme is blue-only, IMHO there is no
>> reason to have it in other colors.
>
> Yes and no.
>
> Most of the images on
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/SpaceFun, especially the GDM3
> one at http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/SpaceFun#GDM3 have a
> more or less black aura and the swirl is sometimes in that black aura
> showing that the same print on black t-shirts would probably look as
> good as on blue and won't be too far away from the original theme.

After having thought about it for a bit more, I still disagree on having
the same T-Shirts in different colors (like for the black umbrella,
FWIW).  Nevertheless, we "serve" our beloved users, so if people want
black SpaceFun T-Shirts, we should probably produce them.

Given that we need more for the next Chemnitzer Linux-Tage, at the
beginning of the next week I will ask for half in blue and half in
black.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca