Re: Recent commit to members.csv

On 01/07/2011 01:31 PM, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:
> what concrete difference does it make to have your name (or not have it for
> what matters) on a members.csv list ? Is that list even authoritative ?

it has always been in the past. i would be surprised if this has
silently changed since.

> (And what if there was a private secret list kept by the actuary with the "Real List
> Of actual Members" ?)

if so, what would members.csv then be for?

> Legalese is useful, but I can't see it as a "per se" goal.

again, i repeat what i wrote earlier already and which apparently nobody
understood nor acknowledged:

leaving the project and resigning as actuary are two unrelated things.

while resignation is effective immediately, leaving is not. leaving,
lacking any regulation in bylaws (which is good) goes according to law.
law says until the end of year, with 6 months respite. that means when i
announced the leaving last year, this becomes effective by the end of 2011.

as i also said, i'm fine with leaving immediately if the associations
agrees. the association makes decision by general meeting. no general
meeting has happened so far, so again, my leaving becomes effective by
the end of 2011.

it's wrong and not acceptable if the association does not honor or not
care for the minimal regulations that there are, and these are the ones
that involve membership.

i would be fine by 'idle' silently until end of 2011, but as things
appear to be handled now and to which i have asked for an answer (which
this thread is about, and which obviously no real answer seems to be
obtainable), i do not want to be any second involved in or associated
with an assocation which does that, and therefore i'm asking that the
association decides (at AGM 2011) that i am granted exclusion effective
by 2010-12-31 (in a seperate mail for that).

Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net
Internet:       http://people.progress-technologies.net/~daniel.baumann/