lists.debian.ch moved

Heyho!

I've moved the lists.debian.ch mail stuff to a new set up; the mail address
is still community@lists.debian.ch.  You may need to adjust your
procmail/sieve/... filters, though.

The list archives will become available again as soon as the DNS has been
changed (this should happen soon-ish); then it's
<https://lists.debian.ch/pipermail/community>.  I didn't try to preserve the
old URLs, but if there are some messages that have been referred to often,
I'm happy to add redirects to the apache set up.

If anything else is wrong with the list set up, just tell me.

Rules of the list are still the same:
 * posting technically restricted to subscribers
 * I will approve all non-spam postings from non-subscribers and add these
people to mailman's whitelist.  So it's not really a "moderated" list,
content-wise, but postings from non-subscribers will be delayed at first.

cheers
-- vbi

--
Could this mail be a fake? (Answer: No! - http://fortytwo.ch/gpg/intro)