Re: Debian Bug Squashing Party in Bern, Switzerland: 27/28th november 2010

Hello,

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 02:41:44PM +0100, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
> [...]
> Current budget (6 Persons):
> - Network: fully sponsored
> - Venue incl. accommodation: 230 CHF
> - Food: 150 CHF incl. self prepared dinner for 6 persons, otherwise 75 CHF
> - Total: 305-380 CHF
>
> I originally asked Martin for 500 CHF. As it looks now, I'll not use
> all this money.

The company for which I work (Camptocamp SA) will be glad to support this
BSP with a 300 CHF donation. I suppose transfering this amount onto the
debian.ch account would the easiest for everyone ?

In exchange, we will write a post on our corporate blog about this BSP.
Something like the list of bugs closed during the week-end would be nice to
have, if possible.

I will probably be able to come at least on saturday. Although not DD/DM
and not feeling too much inspiration for any of the RC bugs left, I would
be glad to test out the new installer, try to reproduce bugs, etc. I'll
update the wiki page as soon as I'm sure when I come.

Cheers,
Marc