Re: Debian Umbrellas

Hi there!

On Wed, 01 Dec 2010 17:17:51 +0100, Adrian von Bidder wrote:
> First: yes, there still are about 40 umbrellas for sale.

Yeah, I finally added it to the merchandise page:

  http://git.debian.ch/v/web.git/commitdiff/8b40f4cc5598156a688bc9f1a27f298db9ed7494

I did that only on the .en page, if it is OK I will do the same for the
.it one, and if no one will do it before me the .fr as well.  If you
want to work on them, please send patches to the Git repository at:

  http://git.debian.ch/v/web.git

Please note that I moved the shipping prices to each section, given that
shipping umbrellas costs more and it always better to be more verbose:

  http://git.debian.ch/v/web.git/commitdiff/e9807462c9aed01e95f2076b8df393fd404964a5

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca