Re: Call for AGM 2011

Hi there!

On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 13:55:12 +0100, Luca Capello wrote:
> After Daniel's resignation, it is clear that we should held a new AGM
> ASAP, at this moment of the year I guess the first possible period
> being late January 2011.  Please express your preference on the Doodle
> pool I just created:
>
>   http://www.doodle.com/mff8hsimxswmaph7

I guess it is time to fix the date...

> Some notes:
>
> 1) all members of the board should be present there, which means that
>    the choice of dates could be even more restricted than the one
>    above

Which means that, according to the Doodle result, the AGM should take
place on Tue 25 or Thu 27, since Martin is available from Tue 25 to Thu
27 only and Adian does not on Wed 26.

Gaudenz, you are the only one not available on the two dates above, is
this a no-op or can you arrange for one of the two dates, in which case
you decide?

> 2) I have no idea where we can have this AGM, also because I do not
>    know how many people will be there.  One option could be the same
>    location used for the BSP in Bern last week, the main advantages
>    being space and central location (while most of the debian.ch
>    members are from the German part of Switzerland, we should find a
>    good location for everyone):
>
>      http://www.aareheim.ch

If Gaudenz will not be there, there is no point in holding our AGM
there, so we need to find another place.  Suggestions are welcome, ATM
only Didier and me will come from Romandie, thus maybe it would be
easier to have it in Zürich.

Marc, since your company sponsored debian.ch, do not you want to become
part of it?  Membership is a simple matter of showing up at the AGM ,
ask and get approved, no other duty ;-)

> 3) before proposing any item to be discussed I would like to know if
>    it could be possible to have the minutiae for the last AGM (the one
>    we had on IRC on 20100520).  Adrian, what do you think?
>
>    Obviously, if that AGM will not become official, then we need to
>    re-discuss old items together with new ones.  FYI, there is a
>    public document about the next AGM on the debian.ch Git repository:
>
>      http://git.debian.ch/v/docs.git/blob/HEAD:/sitzungen/next.txt
>
>    Anyway, if someone wants to add something, I will then add them to
>    the document above.

I started to add basic points to that document, please go on:

  http://git.debian.ch/v/docs.git/commitdiff/c19a7c4495e65e08058124859943c7e9a0251cfa

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca