Re: Interested to join debian.ch

Hi

This is not against Xavier as a member. I'm also looking forward to
have you in debian.ch.

Excerpts from martin f krafft's message of Mit Sep 08 13:12:13 +0200 2010:
> also sprach Xavier Oswald <xoswald@debian.org> [2010.09.08.1102 +0200]:
> > I will still live in Strasbourg for some times until things have been
> > stabilized but will move near Suisse ASAP.
> >
> > Im willing to join you organizing BSP, conferences, events etc..
>
> That is nice to hear. To become a full (voting) member of debian.ch,
> we need a signed request to info@debian.ch.

IIRC it's not as easy anymore. We changed the bylaws at our last AGM,
but this is not yet reflected in the bylaws on the website and I
couldn't find any minutes of the last AGM to cross check. But I think
we now require either permanent residency in Switzerland or in person
presence at the AGM to become a member. So Xavier has to show up at
the next AGM to become a full member.

This should not hinder him in subscribing to the mailinglist and
helping out with organizing a BSP, though. You don't have to be a
member to do that.

Please correct my if I'm wrong.

Gaudenz
--