Interested to join debian.ch

Hi,

Some of you probably know me through debian activities.

I will present myself. My name is Xavier Oswald, Im french and a Debian
Developer since 2 years and Debian contributor since 5-6 years.

Im interested to join the debian.ch effort.

I will be in Suisse a lot since Im moving for a new job around Basel and Zurick
in 2-3 months.

I will still live in Strasbourg for some times until things have been
stabilized but will move near Suisse ASAP.

Im willing to join you organizing BSP, conferences, events etc..

Hope to see you soon. and maybe see some of you during the Paris MiniDebconf.
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Miniconf-Paris/2010

Greetings,
--
Xavier Oswald <xoswald@debian.org>