Re: BSP in Switzerland

Hi

Replying to mail own mail to break the silence.

So far only two persons showed some interest in a Bug Squashing Party
(BSP) in Switzerland. Please ppl if you are interested in a BSP, take
part in the Doodle poll. This is not a definitive commitment to come
to the BSP, but I need an approximate number and there is no point in
choosing a location that only suits me.

If really only two persons beside me are interested to have a BSP we
can simply meet somewhere without much preparation and coordination
and fix some bugs. But it would be a shame if there is not more
interest. After all Switzerland is still the country with the second
most dense DD population [1].

Please fill the Doodle poll until Thursday noon if you are interested
in the BSP.

Best,
Gaudenz

[1] http://www.perrier.eu.org/weblog/2010/08/07#devel-countries-2010

Excerpts from Gaudenz Steinlin's message of Sam Aug 21 11:53:17 +0200 2010:

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.