Re: [Debconf-discuss] Debian Merchandise BoF?

Hi there!

On Sat, 2010-07-31 at 05:09 -0400, Luca Capello wrote:
> Monday seems to be available: for what is "other locations" there should
> be no problem for the time slot, while if we want a room, the "414
> Shapiro" room is available only between
>
>   http://penta.debconf.org/dc10_schedule/day_2010-08-02.en.html
>
> I just submitted an event in Penta and I will discuss tomorrow with
> DebConf10's organizers about the possible schedule.

Done, scheduled for Monday morning, 10:30-11:30 (AM, of course):

  http://penta.debconf.org/dc10_schedule/events/683.en.html

The description contains a list of all merchandise we have/had, i.e.:

- backpacks
    Debian Brasil
- foilstickers
    Alexander Wirt
    Debian Brasil
    debian.ch
- mugs
    Debian Brasil
- pins
    Debian Brasil
    debian.ch
- Swiss Army knife (design/model to be decided)
    debian.ch
- T-Shirts
    Alexander Wirt
    Debian Brasil
    debian.ch
    Debian UK
    Joost van Baal
- umbrellas
    Adrian Von Bidder (maybe soon debian.ch)
- wine
    Anto Recio & Holger Levsen

I have also bcc:ed all the people interested in or that have/had
merchandise, thus Adrian, Alexander, Anto, Axel, Holger, Felipe,
Gaudenz, maddog, Joost van Baal and Steve McIntyre.  I will plan to do
the same sometime after the BoF while sending the final report, so
please write me if you are not interested.

BTW, I have created a wiki page for merchandise and linked it from the
DebianEventsHowto page, feel free to update it/them:

  http://wiki.debian.org/Merchandise
  http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEventsHowto

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca