http://debian.ch

Hello

I have the following suggestions for the webpage:
You could add the http://www.debian.org/favicon.ico
and simply include it with a line like this in the <head> section:
  <link rel="shortcut icon" href="favicon.ico">

I just wanted to suggest an &nbsp; between any number and CHF without space.

Once I find my updated css files for debian.ch, I'll send them in too.

Yours,
Gurkan Sengun

PS: What are the design size requirements for the T-Shirts? And what about the
official color of the Debian swirl? Is there a definition in RAL or Pantone or
something that's not just RGB?

Luca: http://www.sunprint.ch