Re: http://debian.ch

Woops, this e-mail got stuck on the listserv for two days. Is this
under control, Adrian?

also sprach Gürkan Sengün <gurkan@phys.ethz.ch> [2010.05.21.0954 +0200]:
> You could add the http://www.debian.org/favicon.ico
> and simply include it with a line like this in the <head> section:
>   <link rel="shortcut icon" href="favicon.ico">

Done.
http://git.debian.ch/v/web.git/commitdiff/a9fd4979321fa281c0d103cc3c3c7565e0d3eedc

> I just wanted to suggest an &nbsp; between any number and CHF
> without space.

I already did this.
http://git.debian.ch/v/web.git/commitdiff/d057073c781e58424b6be78b031c85662b28938a

> Once I find my updated css files for debian.ch, I'll send them in
> too.

I suppose the new css is in place now.
http://git.debian.ch/v/web.git/commit/a942335f20bab0d06750ced9410f770fa22590e2

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

"i'm hot, and when i'm not, i'm cold as ice"
                                           -- ac/dc, "problem child"