Job opportunity for Debian enthusiast in/around Zurich
I hope it's okay to post a job advert on this list. If not, or if
someone knows a better list, I wouldn't mind a pointer in the right
We have a part-time, Debian related job to offer.
The candidate would have to:
- package software in .deb format
- fix bugs in existing packages
- modify existing packages to suit inhouse requirements
Wherever possible and feasible, fixes and (non client-specific) changes
should be pushed upstream and/or into the Debian archive. The candidate
- have a good understanding of the Debian development process
- be comfortable to communicate with Debian and upstream maintainers
- understand Debian packaging tools and services like the BTS
They should furthermore have programming skills in some of the following
Work would be on an hourly, work-from-home basis. Workload may vary and
can easily be adjusted. If there is interest, the job could later be
extended to include system administrator duties for high performance
Please send further questions and applications to <email@example.com>.
Applications should contain a brief CV as well as description of and
pointers to any previous Debian related work, paid or voluntary.
With kind regards, Til
To unsubscribe, send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.