Searching a Debian advocate / sponsor

Hi,

I'd like to become a Debian Developer and search an advocate. Maybe someone
from eastern switzerland would be interested to help me out.

I'm working for a web development company (ymc.ch) at Kreuzlingen. We're using
custom debian packages a lot internally to deploy our stuff and I'm also
helping out with official debian packages we use:

- I helped in packaging new upstream yui 2.6
- I fixed the gearman-job-server debianization
- I already maintain a tiny package:
  http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=simhash
- I've another package on mentors:
  http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/php-ezcomponents

I'm using madducks packaging workflow with topgit.

Best regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro