Heyho! Is there interest & manpower to run a Debian booth at Linuxdays in Geneva (June 3. to 5.)? If so, we need to apply for a booth (for free, of course) until the 15.5. Please see also the enclosed invitation. (As is usual nowadays, the conference runs on workdays and not on the week- end, making it quite impossible for me to attend :-( cheers -- vbi -- featured product: GNU Privacy Guard - http://gnupg.org
--- Begin Message ---
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Linuxdays 2009
- From: Michael Zwyssig <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 14:19:04 +0200 (CEST)
- Message-id: <20448385.16851240402744638.JavaMail.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <5444394.16811240402662737.JavaMail.email@example.com>Dear Sir/Madam, The 5th edition of LinuxDays will take place in Geneva from June 3th to 5th. LinuxDays is the first IT show in Suisse Romande to be dedicated to Open Source solutions. LinuxDays are aiming at promoting Open Source solutions to businesses and organisations, by introducing the existing solutions, by animating debates, by gathering all the companies that have the best competencies for your Open Source projects. The event is open to everyone. This year, LinuxDays are organised collaboratively with the State of Geneva, Canonical (vendor of the popular Ubuntu Linux distribution), Ernst & Young, the Linux Professional Institute (LPI) and the Enabling Grids for E-sciencE project (EGEE, from the CERN). We are expecting more than 1000 visitors and 30 exhibitors and sponsors. Our key note speaker, Michel Rocard, ex Prime Minister of France and a strong adversary to software patents, will give a conference on Friday, June 5th at 2 pm. Conferences at LinuxDays 2009 are distributed between 4 tracks: Education, Public administrations, Open for Business and Grid Computing. Each of these tracks has its own themes. There will also be workshops to continue the talks and ideas started in the conferences. For more information, please consult the brochure attached or the website of the event at http://2009.linuxdays.ch/. We would be glad to see you at LinuxDays 2009, as an exhibitor in the associations village for free or for giving conferences. You can find on the website all the information about the various ways to participate. Should you need any additional information, I remain at your service, Best regards, Michael Zwyssig -- Linalis 27 Rue du Pré-Bouvier CH-1217 Meyrin Tel: +41 22 348 30 15 Fax: +41 22 348 30 16 http://www.linalis.com http://www.linuxdays.ch http://www.swissos.ch -- To unsubscribe, send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
--- End Message ---
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.