Re: Lenny Release Party??

Le mardi 3 février 2009 14:10:14 Axel Beckert, vous avez écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Didier Raboud schrieb am Tue, Feb 03, 2009 at 01:49:45PM +0100:
> > as we now know a most likely release date for Lenny, what about a Lenny
> > Release Party somewhere ?
>
> Sure! :-)

Cool :->>>

> Although there's no official wiki page for release parties yet, only a
> link on http://wiki.debian.org/ReleaseParty
>
> > This could be just many beers in Bern, Olten, Lausanne, Geneva, Brig or a
> > crazy night in Satellite or wherever.
>
> Wouldn't mind if it isn't in Zurich this time. :-)

I explicitely "forgot" Zurich on purpose. :-) Olten is somewhat "central", but I
wouldn't mind Lausanne either.

The best is maybe to propose places (bars, chalets, discos) with associated
budgets and decide with known places under hand.

> > Is there some interest ? Place propositions ? Date propositions ?
>
> Thought about the date:
>
> The release is thought for Saturday, but even if that weekend fits, I
> would expect it somewhen on Sunday until everything is finished.
>
> OTOH, Saturday is way more pratical for an evening event with possibly
> open end. :-)
>
> So if we like to take some risk of partying too early, I would suggest
> Saturday evening. Else somewhen during the following week or weekend.

what about Friday the 20th or Saturday the 21th in the evening (or late
afternoon if on 20th) ?

Best regards,

OdyX

--