Re: Lenny Release Party in Switzerland - Concrete proposal

Hi Didier!

First of all, thank you for the d-events@l.d.o mail ;-)

On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 22:44:32 +0100, Didier Raboud wrote:
> I am hereby colleting ideas for the menu :)

Difficult task, I will delegate it...

> Le lundi 23 février 2009 19:35:29 Luca Capello, vous avez écrit :
>> I am offline ATM, so I cannot check what is the best solution between
>> Lausanne and Vevey coming from Zürich.  At Didier's I think we have
>> more place and more "time" to organise stuff which can be decided once
>> we are there.
>
> Yeah. Just note that Public Transportation to/from my place is not
> really easy : 2 connections per hour to/from Lausanne up to 23h00. I
> could use a car with 5 places (including me), but I hope that we'll be
> more than that. :)

Considering my worktime, I think I can arrive at the train station in
Vevey for 19:00 at most.  Or I could try to arrive early and help with
the organisation part, i.e. menu and so on.

>> The other advantage WRT Didier's is that we do not have to care about
>> any train to go back home, since he offered sleep place (which if still
>> available I will take, since I am going to Italy for the week-end).
>
> I checked precisely : I have 3 "real beds", 2 couches and 2 hamacs
> available.  2-3 places can be "found" (use your imagination :) ).

A small note: I attended some Debian meetings and it could also be that
we will not need any bed.  If we are quite a few, I will be glad to
introduce you to the "official" Debian game (I have never played it but
at DebConfs).  Obviously, discussions & Co. can be another source of
sleep deprivation :-D

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca