Re: Meeting in Zurich Thursday, 3rd April

On 2008-04-02 at 11:01:45 +0200, martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> wrote:
> also sprach Giacomo A. Catenazzi <cate@debian.org> [2008.04.02.1035 +0200]:
> > - Starbucks (quiet but no beer, no food)
>
> I will not join a meeting at Starbucks. I am unwilling to pay
> ridiculous prices for shit coffee. Of course, this is a taste
> question...

I second that.

> > - Cheyenne (in Oerlikon): beers and tex-mex food (not very
> >   tex-mex according to our Spanish DD).
>
> My vote. I *should* be able to join for a bit.

The food is fine there, but I'd propose something which is closer to
ETH/Uni as Mika will have to be there to drive back to Vorarlberg
in the evening.

> > - in Langstrasse (Acapulco, Mata Hari, Long street,...)
>
> Long street is just too loud. The others are fine, I'd say.

I don't know any of these but I'd say Langstrasse is close enough to
ETH. The other option would be somewhere in Niederdörfli.

I'll meet Mika at around 16:00 (depends on how early I can leave Uni
here in Winterthur). Depending on how many of you can already join us
there we could go directly to the beer/food place or take Mika for a
small sightseeing tour.

Cheers, Tobi

--
  .''`.     Tobias Klauser - Debian enthusiast
 : :'  :    <tklauser@(distanz|access.unizh).ch>