Re: Meeting in Zurich Thursday, 3rd April

also sprach Giacomo A. Catenazzi <cate@debian.org> [2008.04.02.1035 +0200]:
> - Starbucks (quiet but no beer, no food)

I will not join a meeting at Starbucks. I am unwilling to pay
ridiculous prices for shit coffee. Of course, this is a taste
question...

> - Cheyenne (in Oerlikon): beers and tex-mex food (not very
>   tex-mex according to our Spanish DD).

My vote. I *should* be able to join for a bit.

> - in Langstrasse (Acapulco, Mata Hari, Long street,...)

Long street is just too loud. The others are fine, I'd say.

"getting a scsi chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that
 there must be exactly three terminations: one on one end of the
 cable, one on the far end, and the goat, terminated over the scsi
 chain with a silver-handled knife whilst burning *black* candles."
                                                     -- anthony deboer