Re: debian.ch logo for (not only) T-Shirts

Hi all!

On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 21:13:46 +0200, Luca Capello wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 23:16:36 +0100, Luca Capello wrote:
> I think that we can still meet that deadline, at least with a first
> batch of T-Shirst and if we decide before the end of this week.

I don't like to be a dictator, but it seems this time I need ;-)

> Please vote!  My preference is exactly the order in the attached
> picture: first A, then B!

Given that Axel Martin's (private) and my votes, it seems that the
winners are version A and B.

Martin (and/or any other "admin" in the debian.ch community), can you
contact me in private with the details for the order, please?

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca