Re: debian.ch logo for (not only) T-Shirts

Hi,

Luca Capello schrieb am Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 09:13:46PM +0200:
> That's why I attached all the different versions the list already knows,
> (after Axel's request [3]), but I modified a bit Tormod's idea [4].
> Apart from the 6 T-Shirt drawings, the last two from Daniel [5] are
> quite interesting, but they aren't in vector format and I think it can
> take a bit of time for a non designer to convert them to vector
> graphics.
>
> I'd choose two drawings: this will probably enjoy more people, thus
> we'll sell more T-Shirts :-)
>
> Please vote!  My preference is exactly the order in the attached
> picture: first A, then B!

Hey, thanks, A is one of my suggestions. :-)

So here are my preferences (in descending order, so the first I would
like to see most):

1) A
2) G (the smudged one, no letter attached there)
3) H (the phrase, no letter attached there)
4) B
5) C
6) F
7) D

I would buy at least one t-shirt if one of these designs will make it.
If the two chosen design are both in A, G, H, B, I would probably buy
one of each design.

E still doesn't fit my taste and I wouldn't buy one.

		Regards, Axel
--
/~\                                    | Axel Beckert
\ /  Plain Text Ribbon Campaign        | abe@deuxchevaux.org     (Mail)