Re: set "reply-to"? please vote here!
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: set "reply-to"? please vote here!
- From: Daniel Mettler <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 01:58:04 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 47D5D91C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <47C83039.email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <47C81B98.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <47C83039.email@example.com>
Daniel Mettler wrote:
ok, let's make a quick poll about this.
please vote (using a name or nick that makes you "identifiable"):
btw, only 9 people voted (with no additions in the last couple of
days) and there's a majority against setting the reply-to (2 pro,
6 contra, 1 both is fine).
Daniel Mettler http://www.numlock.ch/news/
To unsubscribe, send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.