Re: Please drop not-for-us for the package stockfish

On 14.09.2011 18:29, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
Oliver Korff dixit:

I tried to get onto the porterbox crest, but was not able to connect.

Yes, https://wiki.debian.org/Aranym/Quick is the currently only way.

The reason, why the build failed, was the profiling. If I disable this and use
a generic build target, I have to verify that the binary works.

Is there any other way to try it before any upload?

I can run a build of it without 'nocheck' in DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS,
or, if you tell me the procedure, test the .deb after it’s built
before uploading.

But make sure the build target doesn’t assume i386 ;-)

No, there is now a target for m86k.

I would be very happy not to set up any aranym. If you could check the new package at: http://www.linuxchess.org/download/

That would be very nice...

Changes:
  * Debian specific update to support m86k.
  * Basic support for DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS. The option nocheck will drop
    the testsuite and noopt will at least drop the profiling.

Thanks,

Oliver