Re: Please drop not-for-us for the package stockfish

Oliver Korff dixit:

Yes, https://wiki.debian.org/Aranym/Quick is the currently only way.

> The reason, why the build failed, was the profiling. If I disable this and use
> a generic build target, I have to verify that the binary works.
>
> Is there any other way to try it before any upload?

I can run a build of it without 'nocheck' in DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS,
or, if you tell me the procedure, test the .deb after it’s built
before uploading.

But make sure the build target doesn’t assume i386 ;-)

>> (Also, benchmarking when the machine is not idle does not
>> make any sense…)
>
> Thats true, but without the benchmark, nobody would have seen, that the
> profiling broke the binary...

Indeed. (Still, DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS should be honoured.)

bye,
//mirabilos
--
08:05⎜<XTaran:#grml> mika: Does grml have an tool to read Apple
     ⎜    System Log (asl) files? :)