Re: sh4 architecture into Wheezy

On Wed, 30, Mar, 2011 at 12:02:44PM -0400, Bill Traynor spoke thus..
> Not sure why STMs activities are relevant?  Renesas owns the IP and is
> moving forward with SH4-based cores.

Another question which has been brought up relates to buildds.  What
number of buildds is it estimated would be needed to keep up with the
main archive?  Also, what sort of maximum build times can we expect for
large packages compared to the other architectures (i.e. what's the best
class of hardware we can expect for the buildds).

Mark

--
Mark Hymers <mhy at debian dot org>

"I'm so gorgeous, there's a six month waiting list for birds to suddenly
 appear, every time I am near!"
     Cat, Red Dwarf Series VIII - Back in the Red