Re: sysroot not supported in gcc-sh4-cross package

Hi Hector,

Thanks for your help. I've find out the key work of "WITH_SYSROOT" needed
for binutils and gcc. So I should rebuild a new cross toolchain for Sh4.
However, look at the internet resources for the building step, I could not
find how to receive the necessary pack as below lines,

$ dpkg-cross -a <debian_arch> -b linux-libc-dev_XXX_<debian_arch>.deb
$ dpkg-cross -a <debian_arch> -b libc6_XXX_<debian_arch>.deb
$ dpkg-cross -a <debian_arch> -b libc6-dev_XXX_<debian_arch>.deb
# You can also try to get this packages with apt-cross tool.

Do you know where could I find those debian packages? or you know how to
build it from scratch for Sh4?