Re: I tryied sid apt-lines.

Hi,

It was difficult to look for packages from a repository,
and I gave it up to update the present system manually.

On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 05:42:53 +0900
Nobuhiro Iwamatsu <iwamatsu@debian.org> wrote:

> I think that apt is too old.
> Which base-system do you use? Is it base-system of kogiidena?
> You can use latest base-system from http://debian-sh4.nigauir.org if
> you can replace base-system.

I will install the kernel for landisk to sid base system.
But I don't know how to install kernel packages to base system
on cross (x86) environment.

Where is how to install kernel packages on cross environment
on web site?

> But current debian/sh4 can not support sh-lilo. You need prepare
> sh-lilo yourself.
> I intend to prepare sh-lilo, but the plan is undecided.

There are the some problems, but I intend to use kogiidena's bootld
for a while.