Re: I tryied sid apt-lines.

Hi,

Thank you for test debian/sh4!

2010/1/5 Katsutoshi Isaka <isaka2f@ybb.ne.jp>:
> Hi,
>
> I changed apt-lines to only a sources.list of:
>  deb ftp://ftp.debian-ports.org/debian sid main
> and typed command "apt-get update" again.
> However, the same error messages are displayed.

Can your machine access the internet?

> I use apt version 0.6.42.1.(perhaps etch before release)
> I will update manually apt to version 1.2-11.

I think that apt is too old.
Which base-system do you use? Is it base-system of kogiidena?
You can use latest base-system from http://debian-sh4.nigauir.org if
you can replace base-system.
But current debian/sh4 can not support sh-lilo. You need prepare
sh-lilo yourself.
I intend to prepare sh-lilo, but the plan is undecided.

Best regards,
  Nobuhiro

--
Nobuhiro Iwamatsu