Re: How to setup standalone wanna-build server

Sorry, I mistake. I resend message to other member.
---
Hi, Aurelien.

2009/5/11 Aurelien Jarno <aurelien@aurel32.net>:
> On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 05:09:07PM +0900, Nobuhiro Iwamatsu wrote:
>> Hi, Aurelien.
>>
>> 2009/5/11 Aurelien Jarno <aurelien@aurel32.net>:
>> > Hi all,

>> > As explained on the website, debian-ports.org can provide you:
>> >  - a repository to host packages and CD images
>> >  - a wanna-build database
>> >  - a web interface to the build logs
>> >  - a DNS hosting service
>> >  - a POP server for build daemons behind NAT
>> >
>> > And you can choose to use only part of that, for example only the
>> > wanna-build database. The machine has an IPv6 connection, which is
>> > useful for build daemons behind a DSL line.
>>
>> OK, we want to use
>> - a repository to host packages and CD images
>> - a wanna-build database
>> - a web interface to the build logs
>>
>> We want to use it as follows if we are necessary.
>> - a DNS hosting service
>> - a POP server for build daemons behind NAT
>>

>> > People working on the ports (even if not Debian Developers) can have an
>> > account on the machine, to manage the wanna-build database, or have a
>> > web page and a git repository related to the port. For the upload rights
>> > we prefer to allow it only for Debian Developers, as it is something
>> > necessary when the packages are then moved to the official debian.org
>> > archive, but the final decision is left to the porters.
>> >

>> I understood these.
>> Could we use debian-ports.org?
>> Please teach the next step that I should take.
>>

> This is indeed a multiple steps process.
>
> First of all, could you tell me if you already have packages to be
> imported?

I dont have these. I built base system from www.si-linux.org/pub/debian-sh/.
This repository has etch package.

 I want to use it if you have an image of sh4.debian.net.
I have a mirror of sh4.debian.net, but contents are incomplete.

> Do you already have some build daemons?
I already have 5 buildd machine.
I set up only one of them.
Because four of them of the next do not have a hard disk, I wait. I
can set it up entirely in next week.

> Then could you give me a:
> - a list of accounts to be created on the machine, with the associated
>  SSH keys. This is needed to control the wanna-build database.
OK. If I finish setup buildd, I will send these.

> - a list of GPG keys allowed to upload packages (you don't need an
>  account for that).
Sorry, please teach me.
Is this GPG key a thing to make on buildd?
I cannot understand how I use this GPG key.

> I'll create the SH4 archive and the corresponding wanna-build setup
> later today.
Thank you.

Best regards,
 Nobuhiro