Re: How to setup standalone wanna-build server

Hi, Luk.

Thank you for your reply.

2009/5/11 Luk Claes <luk@debian.org>:
> Nobuhiro Iwamatsu wrote:
>> Hi, all.
>
> Hi
>
>> I am building debian autobuild-network by a local network to support
>> new architecture (SH4).
>> I worked buildd and wanna-build in one of them before.
>> Because I was able to obtain several SH4 boards, I want to increase buidd node.
>> I think that I want to do my image as follows.
>>
>> buildd-node(sh4) <---- >|
>> buildd-node(sh4) <----->| <------> wanna-build & data-base & quinn-diff (amd64)
>> buildd-node(sh4) <------ |
>>
>> I was able to look for some documents[0][1][2], but was not able to
>> find a method to operate wanna-build
>> with another machine.
>> Would you teach a setting method or setting document?
>
> Is there any particular reason why you want to do it yourself instead of
> working together with debian-ports.org [3]?

No, I think that I want to do porting of sh4 in cooperation with many
developers.

The reason why I wanted to build wanna-build by oneself is because I wanted
to summarize device of autobuild server in a document.

> I'm putting the contact address for debian-ports.org in Cc and I hope
> you can work something out together.

Thank you. I am very glad.

I think to be able to work in debian-pports.org.

> Cheers
>
> Luk
>
> PS: Are you aware of the debian-superh mailing list [4]?

Yes , I subscribed this ML. I add CC debian-superh ML.

Best regards,
 Nobuhiro

--
Nobuhiro Iwamatsu