What about SuperH?

Hi,

I'd love to see some of SuperH variants(sh3 and/or sh4?) supported
officially by the Debian project.  Someone, please tell me what thing to
be done for that.

In April, I had set up my own deb repository at http://debian.dodes.org/
and started sh4 and sh3 buildd processes.  So far about 3,000 and 700
debs have been uploaded there respectively.

If needed, I'll provide for you maintainers with free access to my sh3
and sh4 machines via network on request.

For the time being, I'll write installation guides for some major
platforms such as Dreamcast, Windows CE handhelds, evaluation boards.
And I'm going to submit the new maintainer application later.

Thanks,
--
YAEGASHI Takeshi <t@keshi.org> <takeshi@yaegashi.jp> <yaegashi@dodes.org>