Help req

Hi all! :)

	Can anyone help me in installing linux on a WinCE machine (Compaq
Aero8000). For example I don't know what should i compile in the kernel.
(The WinCE gives not too much informationabout the machine. :-( ) I would
like only an ssh client, tcpdump and for example gnokii on it. I never
used any of superH architecture, so i'm beginner in it. :) (On
www.m17n.org are only these few words: 'Linux on Wondows CE machines
coming soon' :-/ )
	If it is not the subject of this mailinglist, please write me
private mail.

thx,
--
                                                Woockie
..."what is there in this world that makes living worthwhile?"