Help req

Hi all! :)

	Can anyone help me in installing linux on a WinCE machine (Compaq
Aero8000). For example I don't know what should i compile in the kernel.
(The WinCE gives not too much informationabout the machine. :-( ) I would
like only an ssh client, tcpdump and for example gnokii on it. I never
used any of superH architecture, so i'm beginner in it. :) (On
www.m17n.org are only these few words: 'Linux on Wondows CE machines
coming soon' :-/ )
	If it is not the subject of this mailinglist, please write me
private mail.

..."what is there in this world that makes living worthwhile?"
Death thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE."
                                   (Terry Pratchett, Sourcery)