Re: Getting a SEGA Dreamcast up and running

Thanks for not cc'ing as I asked Alain :/.  Please keep me in the cc line.

    Alain> A network card. (btw: the price for dreamcast should be $50
    Alain> now)

Yeah, I noticed the price just came down.

Stupid question #1: Do they have a custom network card or will any PCI
card do?

    Alain> Or you build the hard drive interface which was on slashdot
    Alain> and port the driver to linux...

Which segues nicely into stupid question number 2: what local storage
options are there or am I using NFS-root for this environment?

--
Stephen

"A duck!"