Re: [Christoph Martin: idle-timeout]

Christoph Martin <martin@uni-mainz.de> writes:

> Hi folks,

Hi. :-)

> triggered by the entry in DWN about dropping ssh-nonfree I am comming
> back to the issue of the idle-timeout in openssh. This is option is
> the last point why I have to use ssh-nonfree on one box. I sent the
> following message last year but got no answer.

Hm, I see what you mean.  There seems to be a patch at
<http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/jjaakkol/idletimeout.patch> but it
doesn't apply cleanly to current sources.  (Jani: do you have an
updated patch available?)

Do the autolog or timeoutd packages adequately address your needs?

Finger amu@monk.mit.edu (NOT a valid e-mail address) for more info.