Re: git & Debian packaging sprint report

    Andrej> Hi,
    Andrej> On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 at 10:10, Sean Whitton <spwhitton@spwhitton.name> wrote:
    >> Over the weekend, Ian Jackson and I met in Cambridge, U.K. to
    >> work on the design and implementation of tools and processes
    >> relating to git & Debian packaging.

    Andrej> Sean, are you coming to Curitiba? If yes, how about
    Andrej> organising a BoF on Git packaging workflows?

He's not, but if you read the entire report you'd see a link to

https://debconf19.debconf.org/talks/68-one-git-to-package-them-all-and-on-the-salsa-find-them/

We'll be starting off early in the week trying to understand and catalog
requirements, and I'm sure the fun won't end there!