Re: DSA sprint Jan/Feb 2018

Hi Julien et al.,

> the Debian System Administration team is planning to meet in person the
> week before FOSDEM [..]  We've secured meeting space at Mozilla's Paris
> office.

Excellent; that's great news — I hear its a great space.

> I'd like to request approval for up to 6k€ (hoping it'll be closer to
> 5k or less

No problem in principle/theory. so it's safe to go ahead and book flights
now to save money. Let me know when you have more concrete numbers and/or
follow:

  https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DPL/Reimbursement#How_to_get_your_reimbursement

… and I'll bless it with a signed mail, etc. etc.

Best wishes,

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb