DSA sprint Jan/Feb 2018

Hi,

the Debian System Administration team is planning to meet in person the
week before FOSDEM, January 31st to February 2nd, and we'd like to
request some Debian funds for travel/accomodation.  We've secured
meeting space at Mozilla's Paris office.

I don't have exact figures yet (working on gathering that info), but I
anticipate up to 7 participants requesting sponsorship, 5 traveling from
Europe, one from Canada, one from Australia.  I'd like to request
approval for up to 6k€ (hoping it'll be closer to 5k or less, but
flights and accomodation options aren't sorted yet, so trying to keep a
safety margin).

We've started documenting agenda items and other things at
https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2018/DSASprint

Cheers,
Julien