Budget request - Cloud sprint, Seattle, November 2016

Hi Mehdi,

I've been working with a number of people (all in CC) who are looking
at attending the Cloud sprint in Seattle, November 2-4. Looking up
reasonable prices for flights using skyscanner.net and sharing rooms
at a sensible-sounding hotel, I'm looking at a total of ~USD 6340 to
cover 6 people - most of that (obviously) is flights. I believe each
of these people would be a valuable addition to the sprint, so I'm
asking you for sponsorship from Debian funds to cover those costs.

Assuming this is OK, I suggest to leave people to book their flights
and claim back individually. I'm more than happy to make a group hotel
booking myself, as we're looking at sharing rooms to reduce costs. (If
it's helpful, I'm also happy and capable to book flights for others
and claim on their behalf - just ask, guys! Credit cards are easy...)

I will (of course!) write and publish a report of what we achieve at
the sprint, in conjunction with the other attendees. I'm hoping that
we should agree some much-needed policy decided around official Debian
cloud images, and make progress towards production and testing of
those images.

Budget spreadsheet attached.

Cheers,
"Yes, of course duct tape works in a near-vacuum. Duct tape works
 anywhere. Duct tape is magic and should be worshipped."
   -― Andy Weir, "The Martian"