[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Annual Debian Med sprint: 04.-07. February 2016 in Copenhagen


On 08/01/2016 09:58, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi,
> I have not yet received any confirmation for our sprint.  Is it correct
> to assume that it will be supported?

I am not involved in the decision, etc... but maybe it could help if you
give an idea about the needed budget for this sprint. I might be mistaken
but I didn't see it. Apologies if you already gave the information.

Kind regards,


Reply to: